Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Batman/TMNT, My Thoughts.

Comics can surprise you, mainly in the form of the crossover. We've seen epic ones, like JLA/Avengers, and strange ones, like Archie Meets the Punisher. We've seen lots of crossovers over the years, and the latest is an announcement of DC Comics and IDW, Batman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be meeting up in a six-issue mini-series by James Tynion IV and Freddie Williams II.

"Yo, Bat-Dude! Any good pizza joints in Gotham?"
I'm looking forward to this crossover. The creative team promises "wall-to-wall ninja action in Gotham", so maybe the heroes will be taking on the League of Assassins and the Foot Clan. It is possible interdimensional hijinks may be involved, mainly because of Krang, and alternate dimensions was how they pulled off the TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover (a really cool crossover in its own right).

This crossover looks like a lot of fun. I haven't been buying a lot of DC stuff lately, due to my scaling back on comics buying, and because a lot of titles lost their appeal to me, but I will be getting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment